As a property manager you have to be a jack of all trades and a master of many. First and foremost the role of a property manager is to manage a property on behalf of the owner and find suitable tenants to lease that property. As a property manager you need to be flexible, be able to multitask, know the laws and regulations that govern what you can and can’t do and act professionally at all times.
Some of the many services a property manager provides are:
- – Have access to a database of tenants
- – Screen and find suitable tenants
- – Prepare the lease documentation
- – Organize bond documentation, payment and repayment to the Residential Tenancy Authority
- – Give you up to date advice on rentals
- – Administer rent reviews
- – Collect and pass on the rent payments to you promptly
- – Provide Regular Statements
- – Regularly inspect the property
- – Handle arrears
- – Advertising
- – 24/7 availability for property emergencies and maintenance
- – Have enough construction knowledge to competently identify maintenance issues and be capable of organizing repairs and dealing with tradesman
- – Pay authorized account and statutory charges
- – Offer expert knowledge of the latest industry laws and regulations
Why should you let the property managers at Loth Estate Agents manage your property?
We believe that owning a rental property should be relatively easy and that your property manager should make the whole process a simple one. Everything we do and all the technology we use has been implemented to improve our abilities and make the experience smooth and effortless.
Our focus is on responsiveness to our owners and tenants. We promote timely communications, whether it be an email, phone call, or online enquiry, you can expect a response from one of our highly skilled property managers by the end of the business day. Everything we do is tiered to make your life as a property owner easier. We are the perfect blend of skill and sophistication. Our experienced staff bring the best practices from some of the most successful real estate companies in Australia.
Finally, if you’re going to allow someone to manage your property, you need to be able to trust them. We acknowledge that you’re handing over responsibility for, potentially, one of your most valuable assets and we take that responsibility seriously. We work hard to make sure we continue to represent you as an owner legally, professionally and with your best interests in mind.
Contact our friendly staff today on (07) 3366 1764 or visit us at www.loth.com.au.