PROFESSIONAL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT – $1100 + GST P/A
Loth estate agents surpasses the services of our competitors by offering a totally comprehensive and innovative approach to property management. Our aim is to maximize the returns on your investment whilst providing excellent services to our property owners and tenants.
How do we provide an unparalleled property management service? By combining decades of experience, growth and development, highly skilled and dedicated property managers, best practice processes and industry leading technology. Loth Estate Agents have developed our own state of the art property management software and procedures that are designed to provide you with superior and unique property management service outcomes.
Our experienced property managers hold additional qualifications in a multitude of different industries. In addition, we are always actively participating in staff training, ongoing education and improvement as laws, policies and regulations change. This contributes to our teams overall expertise and helps our property owners rest easy knowing only highly skilled and experienced professionals are managing their investment.
- Price beat guarantee. We strive to offer the most competitive property management prices out.
- A tailored approach to suit our client’s individual requirements.
- 24/7 emergency maintenance services for tenants.
- 4 monthly property inspection report forwarded to the landlord (3 per year).
- Open, honest and timely communication with you, the landlord.
- Monthly payment paid directly & on time into your bank account.
- Detailed monthly statements and end of year financial report for taxation.
- Strict rent arrears monitoring and action daily.
- Landlords Extra Protection Policy – if required.
- Referencing tenants for defaults with TICA (Tenancy Information Centre of Australia).
- Expert and efficient bond management.
- All funds processed through an Audited Trust Account.
- Co-ordination of repairs & maintenance.
- Expertise in the application of the Residential Tenancies Act.
- Thorough knowledge of the Anti-Discrimination Act dealing fairly with all parties.
- Internal Systems Audited monthly.
- Attendance at Small Claims Tribunal Hearings on owner’s behalf.
- Payment of BCC rates & Body Corporate levies if required.
- “FREE” market appraisals upon request.
If you’re looking for an active agency with a hands on approach, the team at Loth Estate Agents will be pleased to discuss your requirements and answer any of your questions.
Contact our friendly staff on (07) 3366 1764 or email us directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org